Planned Parenthood, the abortion giant of America, would like for the public to believe that their primary goal and purpose is to
CARE…No Matter What.
They would like for us to believe that their focus is the family. They would have us believe that they want abortion to be rare, yet safe and legal. They would have us believe that most of their counselors and staff are ANTI-ABORTION and PRO-WOMAN. Planned Parenthood wants you to know that facilities and doctors like Kermit Gosnell are NOT the norm, but a grisly exception, and that pro-life advocates are the reason that women are reduced to going to the “Philly House of Horrors”.
Despite all of the advocacy from the pro-life camp, one thing still remains: Planned Parenthood abortion numbers have not swayed, nor have their profits from the killing of children. The claims that they “Care. No Matter What.” are false.
The TRUTH is…they SCARE no matter what. Let’s deconstruct some of this deception.
- If women are “reduced” to going to slaughter houses like the Gosnell clinic because they had “no other choice”, why is it that there are 17 abortion or abortion referral centers in a 4 county area surrounding the Gosnell clinic? PP committed almost 60% of the abortions in this area, an UPWARD trend. Rare? I think not. Safe? Let’s reconsider. There is even proof that PP knew about the Gosnell clinic and conditions here:
Dayle Steinberg, PPSP’s President, boasted at a recent Planned Parenthood Spring Gathering (which featured Steinem) that some of their “clients” would “complain to staff about the conditions” at Gosnell’s abortion mill. “We would always encourage them to report it to the Department of Health,” Steinberg explained. Wow! She really admitted that Planned Parenthood knew about Gosnell! And they did nothing…absolutely nothing.
[Ryan Bomberger, LifeSiteNews, April 23, 2013]
- Family is NOT the focus. There is no PLAN for PARENTHOOD. Planned Parenthood performs more than 25% of abortions in America. They do not make their money providing prenatal care, adoption referrals or teaching parenting classes. They make their $$$ killing the unborn.
- Why is #Abortion NOT the focus of their ad campaigns? Because they know that THIS generation REJECTS abortion. They keep their “positive” image going by focusing on sex education, STD screenings and contraception. 7 out of 10 women that I speak to outside of Planned Parenthood in Houston have no idea that
- Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion provider
- Their services for family planning, pregnancy tests, ultrasound and women’s health are NOT free
- If you are pregnant, they WILL sell you an abortion. 92% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services are abortions.
- They do not want abortion to be safe and rare. LEGAL, yes. Safe and rare, NO. In 2013 in the great state of Texas, we [pro-lifers] descended on the capital to advocate for the passage of House Bill 2 which tightened the standards on abortion clinics and doctors in the second most populated state in America. Who was the greatest opponent to this legislation? You got it! Planned Parenthood! The bill will change TX abortion laws dramatically in that
- Doctors are required to have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of the abortion clinics. This helps with continuity of care in the event of an emergency or complication.
- Bans abortion after 20 weeks gestation except in the case of severe fetal abnormality
- RU486 must be administered according to FDA regulations, requiring a physician to be present for the two doses. This requirement is crucial in that the physician now has to be present at least 3 days out of the week for each abortion. 1. the ultrasound [required 24 hours before an abortion] 2. the administration of first dose of RU 486 and 3. the second dose of RU 486. This cuts in on abortion profits for these physicians. Also, any patient taking RU486 MUST have a follow up appointment within 14 days, bringing the total to 4 appointments for each abortion. BUT, Planned Parenthood opposes this stating this poses a “hardship”. THIS provision keeps women safe and healthy.
- Abortion clinics must comply with ambulatory surgical center standards by 2014. This would make it easier to access patients in the event of an emergency or complication.
- The staff at Planned Parenthood is trained to sell an abortion. They cover up sexual abuse and sex trafficking to sell their “product” whether it is an abortion or contraception. Watch this video:
Our Love Lets Live ministry held an outreach at Planned Parenthood in Houston on Monday, October 13, 2014. We go at least twice a month to pray and counsel women and men who are going into the clinic and coming out.
On this day, I encountered a woman named N. who was exiting the clinic. I went up to her car window and asked her if I could pray with her about anything. She paused for a long while, looked down at her lap, and then said, “Yes. About this decision I am making to have an abortion.” I asked her to pull over out of the driveway so that I could pray with her. [There is a statute in Houston that states that we can not block the driveway for other clients coming in or going out. We try our best to comply]
N. pulled her truck over. I asked her if she is Catholic [why? Catholics are statistically pro-life]. N. was baptized Catholic but says that she is now Christian. [Did you know: 70% of women who procure abortions claim to be Christians???] I asked, “What do you know about abortion? What do you think about it?” She said, “I don’t know.” I asked, “Do you believe that abortion is sin?” She said, “YES.” I told her that Psalm 127:3 says that children are a heritage from the Lord, they are a gift from Him and that He gives gifts because He loves us. I told her that God loves her and loves her baby. I asked if she is married and she said YES. [at least 20% of abortions are performed on married women] The Lord had pressed upon my heart Psalm 91 that morning. I had been reading it aloud on the sidewalk and I knew in this moment that the Word was for N., so I asked her if I could read it aloud, that God has something to say to her. She said YES.
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation.”
At verses 9-11…she began to cry. She was afraid because she has 2 children and she and her husband are not getting along. I asked her to please go into the Mobile Crisis Pregnancy Center bus run by the Houston Coalition for Life. I told her their services are offered at no cost. She then told me that she gave Planned Parenthood her last $100 for the ultrasound that they just performed on her, the last picture of her baby that she would ever have if they had their way. If they care no matter what, then WHY would they take this mother’s last $100, knowing she is fearful, anxious and unsure of her future??? They offered her no other resource, rescue, or course of action. They just sold her the abortion.
Well, thank God for His grace and divine intervention! Though the skies were billowing and pregnant with rain, we were on the sidewalk this day for N. I promised her that we would do whatever needed to help her. She went in the bus on Monday and she chose life for her baby. N. has a newfound hope because Love Lets Live and Houston Coalition for Life TRULY care no matter what.
Theresa, Jane and I praised Jesus for a long while afterward as the rain pelted the top of the bus. We shared our faith [they’re Catholic and I’m Christian] and our passions for Life. I was also privileged to be able to pray with A. as she came into the bus for an appointment while I was there. She looked fearful and anxious and I prayed peace and order upon her life.
To care means
noun \ˈka(ə)r, ˈke(ə)r\(Medical Dictionary)
Medical Definition of CARE: responsibility for or attention to health, well-being, and safety
If you are interested in joining our efforts, please contact me at email@example.com or “like” us on FB here.